Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I did an online class yesterday

and it was very interesting. I love classes that challenge you to try different things, whether it is a paper that you would never have chosen, a new technique or just a different way of using a product. Great fun. Thanks Evana for running such a cool class. This is the page that I created. I am usually just a plain, subtle kinda gal and stay away from the bright patterened paper, so this in itself was a challenge to me. Also the use of a HS mask. That was actually fun and I will have a play with that again.

On another note, I got my Tarisota order and it is fabulous. If you haven't had a look then you really should. It always comes packed with a wee choc or something sweet to temp you LOL Just love those extra things that make you feel special. The ribbon this month is fabulous and I am looking forward to using the chipboard shapes too. www.tarisota.com.au Go check it out.

Off to a crop this weekend so I should really have some photos organised. Must do that this morning and get my order sent away so that it is back in time. Really looking forward to this crop. It is my day 'off' LOL

sorry I am having problems uploading my page. Will try again later.

3 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing this class next week - so excited about it :-) I keep getting the kit out and fondling it. LOL!

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, I got my order and there is no ribbon - does it depend what kit you order?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger lucy said...

Yep sure does Cath. There is a seperate ribbon collection (addiction I think) and then the Obsession and Inspiration. Which one did you order?? You can always go back online and see what is supposed to be in the kit. Also I have always had a little something extra in my orders. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home