Thursday, February 02, 2006

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh stink!!!!!

LOL this is my 3 year olds latest saying and it is just the cutest when she says it. The facial expressions go with it too.

Anyhooo I have decided over the last couple of days that I think I have taken on more than I can chew (as the saying goes). mmmmmmmmm so I have some thinking to do, and some re-evaluating before I make any decisions. I now have 3 kids that I look after (plus my own 2) and it is now over 3 days of the week. Oh plus 1 more after school two nights of the week. Plus my dictatyping job in the evenings. The worst thing is that there is no ME time!! And no ME time means no scrapping time!!!!!!!! LOL

Ah well. Have to grocery shop at some stage today and then my eldest is off to her grandparents for a few nights of freedom (for her - no nagging mum will be bliss I am sure lol).

Oh and Nic - come back - all is forgiven LOL I know you are having an absolute ball in the States drooling over all that new product. We need the goss!!!!!!! LOL

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Ruth I thought the same thing, has a familiar ring to it, lol.
Lucy, work is so overated,lol
Tracy

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

to cute on the new saying, Jen comes up with so dossies sometimes.
Talk about being a busy little beaver, I would go mad looking after all them kids, one is enough for me lol!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home