Saturday, February 18, 2006

Well this week has just past in a rush


With two extra kids three days of the week and something on the other two days, I think that I have only just now (thanks to my rum lol) caught my breath!!!!!! LOL

We went to the Pet Expo in town today and the girls just loved it. We walked around and saw all the dogs and a cats (lost count of how many dogs they petted), NZ dragons, rats (shudder), soft toys of all description and lots and lots of farm animals. Oh and also the largest BULL in the southern hemisphere. Let me tell you that thing was HUGE!!!!!!!! lol He weighed over 2 tonne and was 6ft 4 or something equally as tall. We fell in love with the Mancone cats and the Bengal tiger cats. WOW they are so cute!! Not so sure about the price tag tho LOL Also hubby found the dog that he has been wanting for years and years. A Leonberger!! They are about the same, if not bigger, than a St Bernard and are just huge but very very cute. Maybe one day when the kids are bigger. Even the puppies (like 1 year olds) were huge. Can't imagine having to pay their food bill!! So we decided to buy a couple of gold fish instead LOL a - the cat will be quite happy with that and not have his nose out of joint cause he wont be fighting for any attention, and b - the girls have been wanting a fish for a long time. So - show deals and all that - we are now the proud owners of a lovely wee fish tank and two little fish. I tried taking a pic of them but the little suckers wouldn't stay still and smile so it is attached but blurry. LOL Am going to get a decent one of them yet!!!!! lol Something else to scrap - when I find the time. And welcome to the family little fish. I hope you will be happy here. There names are Rosie and Goldie, just incase you wanted to know. LOL

Right off to fold the washing and have another look at that layout on my desk that has been there since last Sunday. I am going to fail the last week of your challenges Julie (just incase you read this LOL) but thanks for the motivation. It really got me going the other three weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home