Sunday, February 12, 2006

What is it about 30???

That your body decides its time to crap out!!!!! Ok so I can cope with the saggy bits and the stretchmarks (afterall they arrived with my beautiful children), and the bits heading south. But what is going on with the TEETH thing. Not a year after a molar root canal and now I am due another!!!!!!! If you are wondering what that rattling sloshy sound is, then its me moving around. I am living on mushed stuff, custard, chocolate (there has to be some perk to the pain lol) and yoghurt. What I would do to munch into a nice crunchy apple or carrot!!!!!! Or even a cracker or pringle. I am living on two different lots of antibugs and painkillers. I have had to start writing down when my next dose is and what I need to take!!!!!!!!!!!!! How sad. The perk is that I can suck on chocolate to my hearts content and no-one is gonna tell me not too LOL Not even those bathroom scales!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed that these antibugs start working soon or otherwise this tooth will be going to the tooth fairy (although she probably wont want it LOL). Oh and who needs botox - the swelling is perfect for ironing out the wrinkles. LOL

Anyhooooooo - hubby being the darling that he is, took the girls out this morning to the beach for a swim and lunch and left me alone to scrap to my hearts content (inbetween swollowing pills) and I managed to complete 2 layout challenges and 1 photo challenge. Wonderful. Watch out you other ladies on the challenge. I am catching you fast LOL

Hope everyones weekends have gone well. I saw that they are advertising for the ski season on telly this afternoon. WHAT is that all about!!!!!!!!!! Does that mean that summer is nearly finished????? Please NO!!!!!!!!! We need more sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home