Saturday, January 28, 2006

WOW is it ever HOT!!!!!!!

My temp gauge is reading 30.3 and it is 7.30pm!!!!!! The humidity today must be close to 100%. The girls have kept cool playing in the water all afternoon. I think the most comfortable place was in the car with the aircon turned on full LOL But it is nice, the wind has dropped and I really can't complain LOL.

The SpiderMan was here on Thursday and has sprayed the outside of the house. Ever since then there have been black dead things falling out of the eves. As long as they are dead that is the main thing!!!!!!!!!!! He was saying that this year has been particularly good (????) for them. I wasn't too sure on his use of the word good LOL

Its Auckland Anniversary weekend which means that Monday is a public holiday and an extra day with daddy at home. Yay!!! Nothing planned as yet.

I have just realised that there is only about 10 days until school starts again!!!!! WOW that has come around fast and next week we have things planned nearly every day. Must add all the lunchbox goodies to the next grocery shop.

Well I have the weekend off as I got all my work done last night, so I might just go and sip something tasty out on the deck in the cool and then maybe, just maybe I will get a layout done. I have a few challenges to complete.

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, been thinking of getting our house sprayed too. The flies drive me nuts!! But I worry about our pets, even though they say it's safe. Dunno.. Enjoy you extra day with DH.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I hate this hot weather, I so wish we had air con in the house lol!!!

Maybe we should look at getting our house sprayed, I found a huge White tail in out toilet last night, it was a litte bigger than a 5 cent coin....YUCK!!!!!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger lianne said...

It's Thursday now and it's still hot and muggy. I love the hot but not the muggy. I have found 2 whitetails in the last month. Would like to get the house prayed too as Emma is so scared of spiders. Did you get those challenges done?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home