Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hello weekend!!!!

Didn't realise it was so long since my last blog LOL

Have a few things to tick off on the 'to do list'.
1 - have booked flights and classes for CC06 - wahoo roll on August!!!!!!!!
2 - have registered for Scrapcamp - wahoo roll on May LOL
3 - have completed the first of my new scrap challenges (well just waiting for the dimensional magic to dry LOL)
4 - Can you see a theme happening here??? lol
5 - have finished one lot of 65 cards for my sister - one lot to go.
6 - have registered for Evanas (wish I knew how to link) online class next Monday
7 - have finally ordered some of the new BG baby girl papers that came out in Vegas (I know, I am a little slow with these things LOL)
8 - now all I have to do is hide the credit card from hubby and convince him that eating 2 minute noodles, mince and mixed veges every night for the next two weeks is absolutely OK!!! LOL
9 - and MOST IMPORTANTLY of all - we spent a lovely day in the sun (yep the sun was finally shining again) with the girls and we all had a bundle of fun. Hardly any arguments, short tempers, harsh words etc. It has truely been a lovely day to look back on as I sit here enjoying my rum.

Oh and for those of you in NZ (not that many people read my blog but just incase) and those of you brought up in the 70s and 80s, my favourite radio station on a Saturday night has to be Classic Hits. STOP no seriously STOP laughing!! LOL They have what they call 'duke box Saturday night' and it is filled with songs that I grew up with, and some a little older LOL But great for scrapping music. They just played the theme from Miami Vice (remember that?? lol) I love music that touches a memory - ok so Miami Vice theme music is probably a bad example but you all know what I mean. LOL so go find and turn it on and listen for yourself.

ENJOY

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger nic said...

I jsut said the same thing! But it was the rainbow connections muppet song. LOL.

nic

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go you on all those scrapping projects, and booking those weekends away. I have just posted my registration for scrapcamp to Yolande today yeehaaa, wonder what I'll win this year? lol
Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home