Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Saturday was a blast!!!

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!! The first crop of the year and it was so much fun. Great bunch of ladies and we had so many laughs. I even got a few pages done. Ruth I think you won that challenge tho LOL.

The weather has turned a little cold over the last week and I desperately need a new sweatshirt. The plus side of loosing so much weight is that you feel so much better about yourself and more comfortable in yourself. The down side to downsizing 14kgs is that nothing (and I mean nothing) fits anymore. Even the jeans that I bought during the winter last year, don't fit anymore. *sigh* not complaining but its a pain when you go to the drawers on a cold morning, looking for a sweatshirt (NOPE) and some long pants (NOPE again lol) and you have to settle for the longest pair of 3/4 pants, a long sleeved shirt and a pair of thermal socks LMAO I must have looked a treat!!!!! So off to the shops went my youngest dd and I. We had a really good morning (except for the fact that we could not find a sweatshirt - just a plain sweatshirt!!). But she enjoyed trying on clothes at P Patch and I even bought her a tracksuit. Finally found a sweatshirt in the last shop that we looked in (Murphys law or something), although it is a polarfleese but it will keep me warm until I can find another one. LOL

I thought it was a good chance to update my blog whilst I am waiting for the hair dye to develop (5 more mins to go). I am trying out the new dye and highlight kit (the dye bit is the easy part). Should be very interesting when I get to the highlight bit LOL So I will either be showing a pic tomorrow of my fabulous new 'do' or running for the nearest hairdresser to fix a horrendous mistake. LOL

Right off to wash this out and then put the highlights in. I asked hubby to help - used the 'if you loved me you would' line but that hasn't produced any help yet LOL I guess he is just needing a good laugh later on.

3 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Lara said...

awesome weight loss lucy - what's the secret?

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lara

The secret for me was weight watchers and Nic dragging me to whale in every week. BTW thanks Nic!!!! Hubby and I thank you very much LOL

lucy

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So 'cmon - how's the hair??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home