Sunday, February 19, 2006

I did it!!!!!! I did it!!!!!!!!!

I put a very bright pink clock on my blog!!!!!!! Go me LOL mmmmmmmmmmm not sure how long the pink will stay there but enjoy it while it lasts. I need reminding of things more and more these days. Especially dates LOL Ho hum....... age seems to be creeping up faster than I ever expected. LOL

Right - 'tick' - another thing off the 'list of things to do' LOL I even managed to finish my 10 pic layout for the challenge and make two birthday cards and one anniversary card. One more to go and then I am caught up LOL

I have spent the afternoon checking the girls clothes to make sure that they are all set for this winter. Thanks to JK and P Patch for sending out their brochures this weekend LOL So thats another 'tick'.

Oh and the fish survived their first night and we visited the local pet shop this morning and got them a sunken boat thingy, which seems to have made them remarkedly more happy. Do fish smile???????? lol

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tick tock - enjoy the clock :-)
Sounds like you've been scrapping up a storm - good on you!! Glad the fish are happy, by the way...

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger nic said...

Love the clock!
Did you know fish smile more if you sing to them?

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger lianne said...

Your fish will love their sunken boat thingy. Cool layout yesterday Lucy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home