Sunday, January 22, 2006

Update from me

I am sitting here counting down the hours till hubby has to go back to work. It has been just the best having him on holidays for a whole month. Great to have two of us at the end of the day when everyone is ratty and tired. Has also been great to send the girls off to find out where he is hiding. LOL Means I get to creep into my scraproom, and on a few occasions I have actually managed to scrap!!!!!!!!!!!!! But tomorrow that all changes again, which means its not that far away till school starts and we are back into a different routine. I was watching the telly before and they were advistising for the new season of certain shows to start. Yay! That means that ER and Desperate Housewives aren't too far away. But the not so Yay means that summer is half way through. *cue crying and sobbing and massive tantrum* LOL

Anyway!! The holiday 'to do' list is almost complete YAY!! We finished off the gardens, just a few pot plants to go (hey Nic - I'll babysit those yukkas for ya while you are away huh?? LOL). The deck has two new coats of stain and is looking good, the letterbox is up (and no-one has come near it yet LOL). The only thing that didn't get done was the carpet cleaned but that can wait for another weekend. I have managed to scrap and make some birthday cards.

Went to a tupperware party today at mums. I always go to these types of things saying that I am not going to buy anything, but still manage to walk away having spent money. Oh well. I am sure hubby will be pleased with his new lunchbox LOL.

Kids are in bed. Its my night off so I am heading off to scrap. Catch you all later.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I'm sure I can fix your "no one hitting your leterbox" I'm good like that lol!!!



Just kidding Lucy I wouldn't do that to you, just don't ask me to back down a driveway I'm really good at hitting things while I am in reverse :)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger nic said...

ahhhh see Ruth - you ARE sad if you dont watch desperate housewives!!!!!

no idea what you are missing. *mainly the HOT plumber*

nic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home