Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm a STALKER LOL

of the postie!! Look out postie I am watching for you every day. LOL I love waiting for orders to arrive (anything really lol). Theres a certain amount of anticipation to the day and also good exercise for me as our letterbox is a good 30 metres from the front door. I know it doesn't sound much but when you are checking every hour it all add up right?? enough for another girl guide chocolate biscuit!! LMAO

We did the final biscuit round yesterday and thankfully have sold most of our 14 odd boxes of biscuits. I have to get another 2 full boxes that people have ordered and then that is me for this year. Actually need to sort out alot of pippins stuff for tomorrow. Should do that before bed. Yet more forms to fill in. Same with school. There were forms that came home for parent/teacher interviews. I love these. Its a great time to meet the new teachers for the year. But the form that they send home has some silly questions on it. Like what do you want your child to acheive this year? UM well......... let me see...... shes 6 years old so is there any chance she can finish a BA in the next few months?? Really!!

Had a lovely morning today at Andreas cuddling her beautiful new daughter. She is just gorgeous and mum and dad should be very proud. Almost made me clucky (loved scaring the heck out of hubby on that one too lol) but not quite enough to make me forget how delightful Jess was when she was a newborn with her screaming and being completely unsettled from about 2pm till well into the wee hours of the morning. We used to call it tag team time. Hubby would walk in the door and have this baby thrust at him so that I could go outside for a 5 minute breather. LOL those were the days!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm off to sort out the best spot for stalking the postie in the morning. LOL I know. No life. LMAO

5 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy
I hope you have saved a couple of boxes of the GG mini choc's. I'll be round...
Have you ordered more Tarisota goodies? They are so iressistable.
Tracy

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger lianne said...

Thanks for the cuppa today Luc and the GG biccies. Off to have some now with a cuppa.
And LOL about the teacher interviews.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

That's one thing with living so far out of town....you miss out on GG bickies *pout*.
lol on teacher interveiws...I am so not looking forward to those when Jen starts school.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Yum , GG biscuits!! I'd stalk my postie too - but it's normally in the box when I get home from work, or on the doorstep - know what it's like to hang out for a delivery & even when you do know what's in it - opening it is still exciting!

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy, would LOVE to get my hands on some GG bickies. Do you still have any left? I can't find them ANYWHERE!!!!!

I'll email you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home