Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just for you Annie LOL

although life really isn't that exciting and I don't have much to add today. Except thanks thanks to my wonderful awesomely fantastic mate Nic (check out her link over there *pointing down and right), who had my girls this morning so that I could have some 'me time' OMG I had forgotten what that was like LOL Got my mini album for my SIL new baby finished and am happy with it.

Oh and something seems to be happening in our little blog world this Saturday *shrug* very curious and by the way ladies, I really aren't that great with patience or surprises. So just whisper on my blog comments whats going on and all will be forgiven LOL Seriously, Lianne, Yolande, Trina, Racheal, Lesley WHAT THE (**&^&(*( is going on!!!!!!!!! I NEED to know!! lol Someone suggested that Lianne might be going to show us pics of her surfing??? well I think it was naked surfing?? anyway...................... I guess we are just waiting *patiently* for Saturday. Please let it be morning LOL

Oh and yay!! NO open homes this weekend as it is DD birthday this weekend. Didn't seem fair LOL YAY OMG can you believe that she is 7 yep the big 7!! Got the attitude to match LOL all pressies are wrapped and hidden. Must remember to find the overseas pressies that I hid when they arrived. Should be fun.

Also managed to tidy (read move things around, threw away a few things and repacked) my scrap space today. Decided to get rid of the wire cubes that I wasn't using and replaced them with plastic boxes that will be easier when it comes time to move. (cause there is a very distinct chance that we will have less than a week to find somewhere to live, pack and be out of here). Oh the pressure. Love it!!

Might just go scrap

4 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Ruger said...

LOL-- thanks Lucy!!
Andrea knows about the surprise too ...... just unfair eh..... *I'm SOOOOO bad at suspense too*

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Glad you got your album finished yesterday. Nothing like a bit of time alone to make you feel human again, and miss them enough to appreciate them, lol.
My guess is theres a scrapcamp announcement to be made.....I hate secrets too, and I won't be able to find out until late Saturday afternoon as I am up and out of here early tommorrow morning and not home until about 3 or 4pm, ooh ooh could you txt me and let me know what is going on? That would be great!

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy I can't believe you're not in on it ... is it because you can't keep a secret???

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Happy birthday to DD and Yay for the time alone!
Hope the house selling/finding is going okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home