Thursday, May 25, 2006

I did it!!!

Evana (pointing to the right side of my blog so that you can see her link) asked me to be a guest designer on Luv2scrapbook.com Check me out!!! I was so nervous but so glad she gave me the kick up the butt and I did it. Thanks E for giving me the opportunity. I enjoyed it!! So go to their website and check out my page. Its for the Carolees papers. They are fun and funky to play with.

One more sleep to fun fun fun. No I have not packed, although I seem to have a heap of chocolate and lollies on the floor in my scraproom, along with my sleeping bag and hot water bottles. LMAO But nothing else. Just can not decide what to take. Haven't even chosen photos. I just got some cool new chip chatter stuff and some lil davis things too and I wanna take them all to play with LOL I also know that there will be plenty of product to drool over too. Maybe I will just take my trimmer, photo splits, glue, ink and photos.

Right off to do something, I promise.

c u

4 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found it! Very cool Lucy ... now you're famous .. hooray!!!
Hope you get your Stuff together in plenty of time for scrapcamp.
(I'm still thinking about what photos and which clothes ... and how much fudge.) Don't forget your PJs or Pink knickers or Purple toothbrush.

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go you - how cool :-) Have a great time at Scrap Camp.

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you did a super fabulous job just as I knew you would girl! The gals all loved you. And that page is screaming to be submitted.

Love your work. Thanks for coming and playing with us.

Huge hugs

e

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

hey you!!!
a bad blogger like me eh???
anyway just wanted to pop on + say a BIG hi from under the mountain here + loved meeting you!!!
So you think we can do it all over again in Nov??........huh huh huh??
Rach :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home