Sunday, June 04, 2006

Slap my hand

I have been a bad blogger. Opps sorry bout that Racheal LOL Yep it was great to meet you too. And I agree, I am just starting to see the light again after scrapcamp. WOW!! That was a whole heap of fun. Got some great layouts done, and some not-so-great-thrown-together-looking-like-I-am-doing-something-other-than-eating-chocolate layouts too LOL But I had a BLAST!! Great to catch up with and meet some new scrappers. Now about November?? Ask me again when my house is no longer on the market and the stress levels have decreased LOL OMG why didn't someone tell me it was so stressfull. We just did the less than 5 mins quick tidy up throw everything in drawers as another agent brought some people thru. Wasn't really expecting anyone today after the open home yesterday and it being a public holiday weekend. Well tomorrow my house will be spick and span all day long. (note to self to get out the mop AGAIN!!) lol

Anyway, scrapcamp was awesome and comming home to the HUGE hugs from my girls was even better!! Nice to know they missed me, although it has been a little bit down hill since then. What is it with the nearly 7 year old attitude. It is driving me nuts. They are busy bouncing all sorts of bad behaviour off each other at the moment and can't play nicely together for longer than 5 minutes it seems. The rebellious nature at the moment makes me wonder if we will all survive the pre teens and the teens LOL Love them both!! True!!

The forum I am on is having a crockpot challenge at the moment and I am trying out some very yummy recipes. I think my crockpot has sat on my bench every day this week. Yummy to smell it all nicely cooking away and knowing that I have very little to do in the evening. Anyway tonight is french country chicken and it smells divine.

catch you all later

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post some recommended recipes Lucy! I love crockpot recipes (prepare and then they cook themselves ... yummy smells all day). Very envious of your crockpot meal tonight ...

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Yolande said...

YUM! Me thinks I need one of them. Do share...I think i can even smell it from here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home