Monday, June 12, 2006

I am an Aunty for the second time

And am so excited. My SIL just had her first baby in London. Its a boy!!! Still not too sure on all the details but I just rang her (she had to go before we got talking LOL) and I heard him do the wee baby squwark. Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanna be there to give him lots of love and hugs (his parents too of course LOL).

Ahhh well, I am an Aunty. Thats one neice and one nephew and they both live in the UK!! *sniff*

Can't wait for pics. *doing the happy happy aunty dance* lol

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that's cool news. Yay. I was in London when my first niece was born here in NZ. So I know the wanting to be closer feeling! At least you'll get pics soon.

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cool. Though I usually say "uncle" for a boy and "aunty" for a girl ... yeh, I know, my family despair of me.
I'm an aunty three times and an uncle three times ... and they all live far away and a uncle once and an aunty twice (one just new at QB weekend) to my cousins' kids. Not too good on the relationships: aunty and uncle cover them all for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home