Thursday, June 08, 2006

WOW that was so much fun


My first ever online baby shower and what a hit!! Everything happened in perfect timing. Even the postie was late this morning but arrived perfecting just after the shower had started. FANTASTIC. Evana (check out her link) was the recipient. Love ya chicky. Can't wait to meet this new baby. I know how difficult getting to this stage has been. Won't be long now YAY!!! Thanks to Delish Designs and Tarisota for the tags. They were awesome. We all decorated one each and posted off to E to arrive today. Even NZPost seemed to be working well in that department (strange I hear you say - but true). Great to hang out with all these cool scrapping chicks. We even had a few games which were extremely funny. I am sure my mum thought I was completely nuts running around the house saying, tea towel, peg, camera, slippers, chocolate, safety pin, tea towel, peg, camera ........... LOL Great fun and thanks so much to Nic for organising it all and to Deb for the games. AWESOME Hope you get a good sleep E and enjoy those tags over the next few days as they arrive in your mailbox.

Bumma tho, just after the online shower started mum found a wee crawly jumpy thing in Jess's hair, so off to the chemist I trott and shampoo and comb both the girls hair as soon as we get home from school. Had to do it right then to use the daylight as they both have blond hair and those wee suckers are hard to see. Fingers crossed that we have got them all and I will be using the Tea Tree oil over the next couple of weeks. So I missed some of the fun of the shower and being 'there' when the flowers and choccies etc arrived.

Right off to shampoo my hair. YUCK!! Little blighters

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lucy I had the most amazing day! The whole thing was very surreal. My sleep was not long enough after drooling over the wonderful tags you all made. Thanks girl. Your tag is divine and I just am so humbled that you all did this for me.

Love yah. Wish I could come for coffee.....boo hoo about those little crittersd i the hair....ewwww.......good luck with em.

Hugs

e

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that online shower sounds like so much fun!
(not so good about the hair-loving critters though! lol hope you can get them to leave soon.)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hi Lucy
Sounds like the baby shower was so cool, sorry to hear about the nits, lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home