Saturday, June 24, 2006

I have come to the conclusion

that I am a procrastinator. Big word for this time of night huh?? especially after a few rums to warm the belly and the toes. Thanks for the suggestion Rach. I had one for ya. LOL

Anyway - procrastinating again lol - I have come to this conclusion cause I have just wasted two hours playing around on my computer instead of scrapping when I have had the perfect opportunity to do so. Oh and I got some really cool pics back the other day too. I think I am stuck cause I have just ordered some stuff and would really like to have that in my hot little hands before I start scrapping LOL Some yummy new Cbox is winging its way from the US as we speak LOL

I have also come to the conclusion that the process of buying and selling houses really just sucks. I seem to be constantly cleaning my house, my MIL is now teasing me that there wont be any paint left on the walls by the time someone buys the house LOL But maybe there is some truth in that I thought today as I wiped down all the doors in the house again, cleaned the windows inside and out - again!, vacuumed for the third time today and dusted and straighted and wiped etc etc etc. Open homes - you just gotta love them. We have another one tomorrow. YAY. Anyway we have spent some time in the past few weeks checking out the local papers, websites etc and viewing some of the other open homes on the weekends. I can truely say that there are some days when I just walk away thinking 'what the heck are we doing'. LOL It will all be worth it in the end when we are mortgage free and living in Nics letterbox LMAO Do you think your hubby could add an ensuite???

Jess is much better and her spots - lollipops she is now calling them thanks to Nics dd lol - are either fading fast or well scabbed over. TMI??? lol Her big sister is having a sleep over at MIL's so the house is very quiet. Well it should be - look at the time.

Funny thing that I found this morning during the BIG CLEAN. A handful of lollie wrappers stuffed under the cushion on the couch. Some one had a lovely pre breaky treat this morning while watching tv. Now since I struggled to get out of bed this morning and I had to literally kick hubby out, and there was a small wriggly girl in the middle of our bed, then there could only be one little lollie thief who was actually sitting on said cushion watching tv when I walked past to say good morning. *rasing eyebrows* But you can all guess the answer to the 'who stole the lollies from the lollie jar" question huh?? who me?? couldn't be!! (remember that little game lol) Anyway the lollies have now been moved out of sight and are back in the furtherest corner of the pantry. LOL

Hope you are all having a good weekend

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go the lolly monster!!
Hope all goes well with the open homes and you get Big Money ... enough to get a long term tenancy in Nic's letterbox (and the *ready* to organise that ensuite)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home