Thursday, July 20, 2006

I got Tagged

Thanks Ruth

Four Jobs I’ve Had :
Mother
Senior Receptionist/Cashier Hotels
Customer Services
Onion/Carrot/Spud packer

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensability
Big Chill
Probably a Barbie dvd cause I HAVE to LOL

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
Desperate Housewives
Greys Anatomy
CSI - original
Evil Diet Witch - Fat Chance

Four Important things to me :
Family
Friends
Time out
Scrapping

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
KT Tunsdil - wahoo
whatever is playing on the radio

Favorite Food Dishes :
Butter chicken
chocolate anything
steak, chips and salad
chocolate anything

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
Yahoo group
Blogs - theres about 20 of them LOL
Scrapbooking sites

Four Scrap company's I like :
Chatterbox
Pressed petal
SR
Queen & Co

Four bloggers to tag:
Nic
Rachel
Evana
Trina

4 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

oh no I forgot to put scrapping down under important things, lol, put money instead and they so don't go together, should have been spending money.lol
and CSI I am addicted to that too, funny you could probably watch a different SCI just about everynight of the week!

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

which Barbie DVD is your favourite? lol

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger lucy said...

all of them Karen. You wanna borrow one???

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ... maybe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home