Wednesday, May 24, 2006

How many sleeps???

WOW 2 more sleeps and then it is scrapcamp. I am finally feeling that I am getting organised. Not sure why I have that feeling as I haven't done anything but print some photos LMAO.

Anyway can't wait. Lots of new faces to meet, old faces to see again and faces to go with blogs and emails. So exciting. No wonder I can't sleep. Its the excitement of scrapcamp. Nothing to do with the stress of having the house on the market, cleaning all the time and still not having found anything to buy. HO HUM!! Come on fate. Work your magic LOL

Those of you going to scrapcamp - see you in 2 sleeps. Those that can't make it - will report all the juicey behaviour when I get home. Promise LOL Nic?? Hope you have those lacey pink knickers packed LMAO

c u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home