Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another sausage sizzle

has come and gone and hopefully that will be it for me for a while. It never rains on sausage sizzle days, but today for some reason it was gross!! LOL Even the principal said he can only remember one other wet sausage sizzle. Not fun at all. Thanks to the lovely ladies who helped to cook, lay out bread, squeeze sauce and hand out sausages. We cooked 550 sausages today!! Now that is alot LOL I then had to go back to school to clean all the dishes and chase up a few things. So it feels like this is the first time I have sat and managed to take a breath all day (and sneak a piece of chocolate - I think I was in chocolate depravation)

And to top it all off I could see all these messages from the forum I am on and couldn't find the time to sit and read them. LOL How sad is that?????? But I did managed to get my hair cut this afternoon. It has been about six months and it feels so much better. Now I just need to find the time to put through some 'natural-hiding-the-grey' colour lol and I will be feeling like a new person.

c u

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Yeh you for helping out with the sausage sizzle...I guess i have things like that to look forward to in the not so distant futre lol!!!

Hugs
M xoxo

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wet sausages ... umm, not so yum! Laughing at the naturally-hiding-the-grey colouring ... Go RED just for a really big change!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger lianne said...

Ooohhh 550 sausages on a wet day - all I can say is good on you Lucy. The school is very lucky to have parents like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home