Wednesday, May 17, 2006

How did that happen??

Came home from Kindy this afternoon and there was a real estate sign on the fence!! Guess that means we are moving. LOL Yep we listed last night. Now we just have to find a buyer for our lovely home, find another lovely home, pack up etc etc etc Oh and the cleaning!!!!!!! I can feel the adrenilan rush already LOL So if you know of anyone who wants to buy my place, let me know. I love my curtains in the bedroom tho. Do you think they would notice if I slipped them in a packing box?? LOL Need a new challenge. Hubby is sick of cleaning the garage every weekend since we finished the outside of the house. Seems hes not big on cleaning windows lol cause that would sure keep him busy. Well it should be interesting to say the least.

Right what else has been happening. Oh yeah it got freezing cold (and I mean turn the fire on first thing in the morning freezing cold!!) so we are currently making a lovely dent in the firewood pile. That should be a nice weekend job for hubby LOL

Both kids have been sick, colds, croup etc etc. But seem to be on the mend now. Oh and the tooth fairy kindly made a visit. Now we are just waiting for the really crooked, sticky outy tooth at the front to fall out.

Oh and I have been asked to design a page so will link it when I have worked out what I am going to do LOL Quite frightening as the only time I have been published was a workshop challenge in FK some time ago. mmmmmmmm I tend not to submit cause I just don't like rejection LOL

Not long till fun fun fun, need to find my chocolate stash, hot water bottle and the sleeping bag. Oh and the diet coke LOL Yolande's job is to bring the pink knickers LMAO

Off house hunting I go.

4 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooer exciting about the moving!!
And who's the CLIENT for your LO design?

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Good luck with the house hunting.
I saw on Evana's blog the you were going to be her guest designer for Luv2design. That's awesome.

keep warm

Hugs
M xoxo

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

ooh thats you Lucy being a guest designer.......how exciting for you.
only 8 more sleeps to play + looking forward to meeting these Puke chicks that play up with Miss Nic....hehehe ;)
Rach
ps good luck with the house hunting

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of exciting news. Awesome. Love house hunting.
Congrats on the designing stint. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home