Sunday, April 02, 2006

Well I survivied Pippins camp

At least I think I did!! LOL Made it through of just a few hours sleep. We had a great time in the afternoon doing all sorts of activities including a water balloon fight which the kids just loved!! Me???? well I wasn't too keen on having a water balloon down my back but at least it didn't get the camera. I must admit that it has been a long long day. What with my little pippin waking up at 5.30am and popping up her head every time someone moved, coughed or fluffed, just incase she might miss something (not sure who she gets that from LOL). The 'mums' headed to bed about 10.30pm after learning lots of Brownie magic games. I had forgotten so much since I was a brownie. It was kinda fun and very confusing at times LOL I didn't get much sleep what with the constant rain, snoring (man did you know that some 6 year olds can snore worse than adults!!!!!!!??????) and the sound of people rolling over on either their camp stretchers or air beds. Those things are noisey on wood floors. Oh and the leader next to me warned me that she mumbled in her sleep. She forgot to warn me that she actually yelled out in her sleep and frequently LOL I am looking forward to my comfy bed tonight.

We managed to get a walk in between showers this afternoon, just to clear the head and the girls had cabin fever. Not much scrapping done this weekend but I took over 80 pics at pippins. Now to get them printed.

Bring on Monday!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Pippins camp may have been preparation for Scrapcamp LOL
Choose your roomie carefully!!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger lucy said...

mmmmmmmmm you could be right Karen and you know that Ruth is comming too LOL

I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to take strawberries. LOL

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this brownies magic? I'll come on your picnic and I'll bring eggs.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger lucy said...

well done Karen. lol I'm going on a picnic and I'm taking a sandwich.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger lianne said...

LOL girls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home