Sunday, March 26, 2006

Saturdays crop


What a fantastic time. I haven't laughed so hard in ages thanks Nic!!!!!!! LOL Great to see so many ladies there for the final 'Lianne' crop. Also Karen I am still blowen away that you came all the way from Tokoroa!!!!!!!!! You win the prize for furtherest distance. Nice to meet you too and I hope that you had fun. We are a quiet bunch LOL except Ruth of course.

Nic you made the most fantastic gift for Lianne and thanks for making the card too. Oh and bringing the rum. We had one for you too Rachel LOL I didn't manage to achieve much (not unusual for those of you that know me LOL) but we made these very very cool little tins from eclipse mint tins. Still not sure what to use mine for but it looks great on my bookcase!!!!!! lol Ain't it cute??? Infact I managed to start 3 layouts, throw 1 away and start a mini album. Oh and I started the cover of my 'all about me' album. I've had the album for a year so have finally made a start. You can't rush these things. LOL I know that I would have been able to create masterpieces had my new Scenic Route arrived LOL Can't believe that I am almost out of patterned paper!! The girls and hubby had a nice day without me too. LOL

Must go finish my layouts.

Michelle I still have the bickkies if you want them. Email me your address and I'll post them to you if you want. Trina, start stalking your postie. LOL

The weather has been very rainy today, which is great for the grass and the garden, and has turned a little cooler. We were expected to get a bit of a cyclone but it has been downgraded to a heavy storm. That should be rolling in in the next couple of days.

8 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger nic said...

I know what you could use that tin for!!!! Oh no wait, no you couldnt LOL

nic

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT day. Pity about the scenic route. LOL!

Ok, postie stalking officially starts Monday. THANK YOU. I'll email you about payment.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Darn I forgot the all about the biscuts. I will email you later on today.
Hugs
M

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger lucy said...

LOL thats what I said too just after you had left Michelle. Blimmen biscuits!!!!!!!!! lol

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger lianne said...

I love your tin. Hey and I love your page from E's online class. Cool. I'm just off to put a pic of you and Nic on my blog. Hehe.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your wee tin Lucy. I do a lot of sewing/hand-stitching so I thought I'd move my needles from the crappy how-many-years-old cardboard into the 'Needle tin'. Much nicer container to keep my stitching needles safe.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

hey cool idea Karen I might have to copy that lol!!!

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea Karen. I noticed you busily sewing away on Saturday but didn't get off my butt to come over and see what you were doing. I was having a few 'no paper' issues LOL

lucy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home