Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursdays are my day off

No extra kids comming to play, no work at night, just me and Jess (Oh and mum and my sister for lunch every week lol). So with the week having been so busy. What did we do today.

1 Hung out the sheets and the towels
2 Did the school run
3 Raced round the grocery shop
4 Came home and unpacked the groceries
5 Raced back to school for 10.30am to find that the caretaker had forgotten it was a sausage sizzle day and nothing was out, and it was my first time as head sausage person lol
6 Cooked 560 odd sausages, organised 50 odd juicies and 300 cans of lemonade. Helped to serve out to 500 odd students in 30 minutes. PHEW but we had a great bunch of ladies helping today so it was a breeze. All except the moment when I though we were going to run out of sausages. Had 10 left over LOL
7 Came home had a drink, something to eat and changed my clothes cause I smelt like a sausage. Can still smell sausages and will probably dream them tonight. LOL
8 Brought in the washing.
9 Made beds
10 Cooked dinner
11 Did homework
12 Bathed kids and read stories and off to bed.

Now I am enjoying a hot chocolate, marshmallow easter egg and surfing the web. Should be scrapping but haven't got the mojo or the energy LOL.

Did I mention that today is my day OFF!!! lol

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a treasure, thanks for being head sausage sizzle person, lol
Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home