Saturday, April 08, 2006

Weekly wrapup

Its been a funny ole week here. Very busy. We finally found a sideboard for the dining area, its ok, we've only been in the house two years - can't rush these things LOL. Next is the couch for the family room and then we are all set. I think our visitors are gettin a little sick of sitting on bean bags LOL Although it leaves plenty of floor space for the kids to play. Anyway, we were busy Monday, Weds, Friday with our extra wee kiddies, kindy playgroup, music, school, pippins etc etc oh and Dora (The Explorer LOL) had to go back to the mechanics again for the back wiper and a service. It was very nice of them to valet her at the same time (just hope that wasn't added in the hourly charge!!!!!!!!!) The cat appreciated it so much that he decided the bonnet was the best place to sleep with muddy feet. Oh well. She was clean for a day.

Then last night was Isobels first disco. (she had missed the last one at school) It was fun, lots of kids dancing around in their best outfits. Very funny to watch. I'm sure she gets her dance moves from her father. The most embarrasing part of the evening for her would have been when her mother decided to get up and boggie to help start the dancing off LOL Athough I think she kinda enjoyed the fact that I joined in. I had threatened her with the wobbly dance early but managed to keep that one hidden. LOL Jess had fun too and found another friends little girl to dance with. They were both shattered and asleep before their heads hit the pillow.

Today they are off out with the inlaws (first time together) so hubby and I have some free time on our hands. Time for scrapping I say without interuptions LOL

see ya

5 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

Lucy so glad to read that you guys had a drink for me!!! :).....makes one wonder does that young Nic carry a wee flask of rum around with her......hehehehehe
So whats the story with nickers??
I'm so looking forward to the scrapcamp + having a play!!!
sounds like lots of fun last night - NO dancing for me for a while!!!
LOL.........your house sounds like ours but we have being in ours 6yrs!!! These things do take time!
hope you had a nice time out from the kids day?
Rach

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

hey Lucy no sore bum just wet nickers that i had to sit in at the doctors..........LOL.
And hey at least I can still hold a glass in my hand + a glue sticker in the other as someone said to me!!!........hehehehe
Rach

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG the poor kid'll probably group up emotionally scarred ;-) Good on 'ya LOL

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger lucy said...

Its ok Cath, she is used to me now after 6.5 years and I think the damage has been done LOL

Rach - glad you have no bruises on the bum. mmmmmmmmmm I agree. very good that you didn't hurt your hands LOL

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger nic said...

The things I have to look forward to as Abbster gets older, huh?

nic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home