Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Look what I made!!


I stole this idea (well modified it to use what I had) from the latest CK. Thought is was just the perfect thing for Isobels school album. (another idea borrowed thanks Lesley lol) This will be an album for the beginning of each year. With just a little information like teacher name, class number, friends, favourite subject etc. Just simple stuff that I forget. Now I have to catch up on three years LOL BTW she loves it. Oh and these pics its not quite finished. There is stitching around the yellow (yep Nic thanks for your offer but I got the machine out for that little bit lol) and there is more ribbon added around the top and it has a mm enamel embellishment on the front as I didn't have any clippy type thingys. Also I am yet to put the title on it although I am now thinking that I will just make a title page for the inside. The inside pages are 6x6 album refills and the outside is cut from a 9x9 square chipboard album. This was so much fun. Now I want to start the pages and mojo has vanished. LOL always the way.

6 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Lucy, the colours are stunning together. I spied that in the CK too and figured that would made a great album for my Mum for her 70th birthday.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats really lovely Lucy - what a blessing for your family to have such precious keepsakes :-)

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so cute ... handbags seem to be all rage at the mo don't they! I have a "handbag plan" and I won't be distracted by seeing how popular they are!! LOL
What's the paper you've used?

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lucy. This is part of the new BG range aye? Loving that!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger lianne said...

Wow that's cool Lucy, even unfinished.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger lucy said...

Yep the paper is part of the new BG oh baby girl range. Love it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home