Saturday, April 15, 2006

Glorious Autumn days

We have had a couple of just beautiful Autumn days!! Just fantastic. So today we decided that a bbq was needed. It did cloud over a little this evening but the kids didn't mind, they were running around playing in pup tents and scooters etc. Oh and filling up on chips!!! Nothing like lots of food, happy children, a few drinkies (those rums were going down just nicely thanks aye Nic??) and great friends.

Oh and thanks Grumpr for scaring the crap out of me when you rang my mobile. Note to self to go and change that ring right now!!!!!! I think I jumped atleast six feet in the air. Oh and thanks Nic for not kidnapping my phone this time. LMAO

Right I really need to scrap. I have started the inside pages of the handbag album and they are comming along just nicely. Only thing is that I am too full from dinner and apricot slice to sit at my scrapdesk LOL

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't we just been so lucky with the weather over Easter (so far!). Could have done the Easter egg hunt outside ... if we still had eggs left to hide ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home