Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Elsie is here

She arrived yesterday safe and sound. And I actually managed to find an hour to sit and have a wee glance through which was great. I love it. Love how it has been put together and although I am never likely to scrap as funky as Elsie I still love it. I also got 2 4x4 maya road albums which I am going to use for the girls. They will be 'reasons why I love you' books. To remind me as well as them LOL

Hubby and I decided that we should go looking at ovens, stoves and dishwashers on the weekend. Just looking!! ok!! mmmmmmmmmmmm we are now waiting the delivery of a new one of each. My dishwasher has not been working properbly since we moved in and the stove top needed replacing. So there you go. We are now poorer than we were on Friday LMAO. I told hubby that he isn't to expect that my cullinary skills are going to improve drastically just because he bought me a new oven/stove LOL

This past week has been busy and this week is looking to be the same. Everyday seems to be full with 'things'. This week is the first week of three days of kindy, so yesterday was my first 'me time'. And I had a lovely massage thanks Tracy. Sorry about the coughing fit in the middle tho LOL We all have some little lurgie that is taking its time to move on. Isobel has had it for three weeks now. Mind you that may have something to do with her choice of clothing. I have come down hard now and she is wearing clothes that I tell her to wear until this cold is over!!!

Sorry Rach I will not be going to scrapcamp this year. Too much on (and no money now lol) and work is busy too. I hear that it will be a great party tho. I am saving up for the next one. Have fun if you are going.

4 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Enjoy your new appliances!
Funny... my Dh made some comment about improved cooking too, when we got our new stove. MEN!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

sounds like some big spend ups at your place of late!!
Elsie's book is fantastic eh!
hey NO Rotoura for me either......what party??
hey how come you never share your Lo's on your blog? Come on we are all friends!!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Glad you enjoying your Elsie book, worth the wait!

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, a massage you lucky duck! I haven't had one of them since I stopped training which was before the twins were born. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home