Saturday, October 21, 2006

and then I said sure

I can do more work this week! LOL Ah it has been a very busy week. Had a fantastic time last Saturday with the girls cropping. Go a couple of pages done which was awesome. I really really want one of the books that Tracy had. ummmmmm oh you know her name. All fun and funky and fresh.

Anyway this week was also Jess' start at kindy. She was so excited to go. She was, I wasn't lol But my baby is growing up and doesn't need me so much anymore. *sniff* She was so good, said hello to the teachers, found her cubbyhole, name etc and is now firmly intrenched into the kindy way of life. Loving mat time and the stories and songs that they sing. Both days I have come home and worked solidly till school/kindy pick up time. Haven't had my 2 hours of 'me' time yet but that will come soon enough and I will probably rattle around the house looking for things to clean to keep myself busy. Less mother guilt tho when I knew she was happy playing at kindy and I was working. LOL Strange huh??

anyway I have worked an extra day this week and also doubled the hours that I normally work on a Friday/Saturday. So now I am done and have free time for the next two days. Except the GST return is calling me and also I have two mini albums to make before Monday (thankfully just the inside blank bits lol).

Managed to find time this morning to plant the front garden. Will take some pics when we have colour. I just planted annuals and colour as I can't decide right now what to put there.

Had to order the curtain rails for the house today as some of them are broken and another one broke on Wednesday. OUCH!! hurts the credit card but hey, has to be done.

Right off to find my milo and some choccie and try to find inspiration for a birthday card that I am failing at. LOL I know I know its only a birthday card but I can't get it to work. Maybe now I can do some guilt free scrapping.

Have a great labour weekend all

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go on ... get the Elsie book!!! and guilt-free scrapping : what's that?? Surely there's always stuff you feel you *ought* to be doing? LOL I wanna try some of that guilt-free time too.
Have a fun weekend now you've got your work out the way.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Wow you done lots this week. Glad Jess is enjoying kindy and that your work is up-to-date, now get some scrapping done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home