Sunday, September 24, 2006

blossom pics


so I did promise you pics of the blossom trees outside my lounge window and I have taken them but I forgot to download them LOL Instead I downloaded these ones which I took today on the way out to the inlaws to drop off Miss 7 who is having a few nights holiday LOL This is a little side road and it is just gorgeous. It would make an awesome shot too when the blossoms start to blow off the trees. ahhhhhhhhhhh spring!! love it

And yes the weather was even warm enough for me to break out the 3/4 pants today. Still had three layers on the top but hey!! I was wearing shorts lol

Hope you are all enjoying some lovely spring weather.

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... love the pink!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Penny said...

Mmm - love them. We saw heaps on the way home form Pirongia. Along the golf course they had alternating blossom trees with beautiful sprout green trees.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Tan1a said...

unbelievable blossoms Lucy, I want to live in that street!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home