Monday, September 25, 2006

Things I learnt today

I hate painting. Worked that out about half way around Isobels room LOL Also that there are so many different types of white it is hard to choose the right one and don't just settle for the white in the can. It will have to go back to be tinted *sigh*

Small amounts of chocolate are good, cream in the pasta sauce is not so good.

Walking is good, running up a hill is not so good.

Opening the dishwasher door while it is in cycle is not such a good idea.

The colour wallpaper I want does not exist but I can buy a special textured wallpaper and just paint over it with the colour I want. (after todays effort?? not likely to happen)

It was such a gorgeous day today that I really should have been outside enjoying the sunshine and saving up to pay for a professional painter.

And yes I will be sanding tomorrow to get rid of the mess that I painted today *sigh*

And last but not least!! DON'T waste my precious one day off 'me' time getting peeved off with a paintbrush in my hand. Does absoulately nothing for my mood LOL

Sending sunshine vibes to everyone for tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Penny said...

I like painting :) I get it everywhere though!

Maybe increased chocolate intake would help? Chocolate = good. More chocolate = very good.

See? It just gets better! LOL!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Wow your not wasting any time with the redecorating are you, good luck with the walls! Yeah choosing a 'neutral' colour scheme is a nightmare isn't it?
Keep up the good work with the walking, it's got to be good for ya!

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so many lessons!! LOL
how is everything going now ... many days later?

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL so many lessons ... and wise friend Ruth has learned so much more !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home