Saturday, September 16, 2006

come on courier man!!

I'll be nice I promise. LOL Ok so I only ordered some scrapping stuff on Thursday and it has to come all the way from the states AND I haven't had confirmation of shipping, but hey Mr Courier. Come to my house next LOL Just had to order the new Crate paper twirl collection. YUMMO can't wait.

Jobs to do this weekend. Finish stripping the wallpaper in Isobels room (tick), sort out the water feature which is broken thanks to Miss 7 standing on it LOL, waterblast the house (lightly) so that I can call the de-spider man next week to come around and spray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shiver*, mow the lawns (far out they are just growing so fast at the moment anyone would think it was spring, and decide on which carpet sample we like the best (just colour really) so that we can sort out wallpaper for her room. phew Note that all carpets are not the same and do not look the same. Who knew there are like 1 million different colours and textures of carpet. And thats just at one shop!!!

This week just flew past in a blurr. Aparently it is only one more week till the school hols. How did 10 weeks of term go so fast!!!!!!!! Work is getting busier and just when I thought it might be nice to have some time just for me (selfish I know) when Jess starts afternoon kindy next term I put up my hand to take on more work. I am looking forward to it tho. Might just pay for someone to do the wallpapering instead of me LOL we shall see.

right hubby!!!!! which room can I start on next????????

4 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger lucy said...

LOL that was mostly hubbys to do list LMAO I will be supervising.

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL so you are making the list for T!! go Lucy!! I suppose you will phone the de-spider man ...
we are looking forward to the school hols because I'm going to have a week off to play with my niece ... she's a city girl so we are planning all kinds of *country* activities. first I better make her bedroom look pretty ... any tips Lucy???

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger lucy said...

enjoy Karen and just add pink LOL

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Penny said...

How exciting though to be doing stuff to beautify your new house :)

I'm with you on the grass... I wish it would stay newly mown just for leeeetle bit longer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home