Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blossom trees

Yep I will attach a pic when I take one LOL but just wanted to say that I LOVE blossom trees. And thankfully the very kind people who built the house across the road from us put in three beautiful trees so that when I am in my lounge, walk out my front door etc there they are. Beautiful pale pink blossoms. Absolutely full!!! Love it. Anyway I get a txt from hubby this morning to say that the blossom tree we planted in the old house (and only got a small showing last year) is full and gorgeous when he drove past this morning. Well guess I will be doing a drive by shortly LOL So glad that it is blooming nicely for the new owners. Blossom tree, kowhai and magnolia tree are on my list of things to plant. Not sure where we are going to fit them but I will make room. They each have a special meaning to our family and we plant them in every garden we have owned LOL

Thanks mr courier man for my photos that arrived this morning. WOW didn't realise how much of a difference to the garden we have made until you look back at the before pics and see what has been cleared away and how much room is now out there.

One last request to xtra - please please sort your *&()*&^% out today!!!!!!!!!! I NEED my link to the outside world, its my link to work, its my link to friends and its my link to life outside of home. I would really appreciate it if you could fix the problem. Thanks

Have a good day all

5 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Yeah I love the blossom trees too, we have one next to our drive and it is looking lovely right now.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Penny said...

me too. Pity our kowhai is being reticent. It might be in a bad place though.

Telstra Clear & other vendors have some good deals... you could always vote with your feet ;)

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so hear you about Xtra (oh and the blossom trees) gorgeous.

So whats the story with Xtra. How come some get through and not others???? I dont' get it.

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blossom trees too.
Hey do you want to come to my house and use some of those cleaning skills for me...we were offered another house by Kev's boss yeasterday so it looks like we are moving...I really hate cleaning lol!!!!

later
Michelle:)

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the trees in blossom ... load the photo so we can appreciate your view!!
What's up with xtra ... glad I don't use them for anything *important*. You might be better switching to ihug or telstra clear. I don't have so much choice in my part of the country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home