Tuesday, September 12, 2006

cleaning!! I am over it!!

So over it. Ran out of exit mould on Sunday LOL There always seems to be something that I see that needs to be done. This afternoon the sun was shining brightly into the front door area that I could see all the marks on the walls and the black marks on the skirting, so that got done. I blame the sun shining LOL I also blame Ruth cause her house is so spotless and uncluttered. Had a coffee there today and had to come home and clean. Felt so guilty LOL So I am over it now!!!

Isobels floor rug arrived today so I tidied her room (wouldn't have found room on the floor for it if I hadn't) and laid out the rug. Her face was a study when she got home and found it there. I think she is pleased LOL Thanks to flybuys I am loving a subscription to NZ home and garden mag and getting some good ideas.

Nothing much else happening at the mo, oh except next year looks to be a big one for family visiting from the UK. My aunt and uncle (YAY they met Isobel when she was 3 and haven't met Jess) in January, my SIL and the new baby (YAY!! lots of cuddles) in March ish?? and then my brother his wife and my neice (YAY never met her and need cuddles!) lol Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Best go check if I have work today instead of hanging out here LOL

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you are *resting* from the cleaning :-)
and how exciting to be expecting visitors next year already!! not that it's very far away now ...

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Well done on the cleaning, I think you deserve a break now!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Penny said...

I need a "Ruth" for my house...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home