Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hello waving

Hi Ruth!! lol Thanks so much ladies for a wonderful crop today. Haven't laughed so hard in ages. Think my pizza nearly shot out my nose at one point. TMI?? sorry lol

Any way, life......well it is spring and I have been spring cleaning. I actually like Ruths way of working room by room so might just do them all again next week LOL I really want to get the windows exit moulded tomorrow (don't you just love that stuff??) and then I can relax a little bit. Oh and have to wash one of the curtains in the lounge. Seems that the neighbours cats have been comming in the garage and for the first time ever my cat decided to spray in the house. Unfortunately (and for reasons only he can tell you) he decided that the lounge curtain was a great place to do this. So it got washed (and shrunk about an ince), hench the fact that I now need to wash the other one LOL.

Reno news is well not much really. Still waiting on the draftsman to come by. Will give him a ring next week. Oh and have to get the sparkie round again. Tomorrows jobs include the windows, cleaning the water feature thingy, putting up a blind in the ensuite and maybe scapping a little??

Had a few drinks at the neighbours this afternoon. Really nice couple with gorgeous kids. Oh and they have a fireplace!!!!! OMG I almost didn't leave. Come on draftsman......do you not realise that I need these plans approved so that I can get my fireplace LOL

And what is up with the world that Steve Irwin and Peter Brock are killed in accidents within a week. Very sad!!

sending happy spring weather thoughts to you all

6 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello back! My first job when I got home was to light the fire (Ken away) but I don't seem to have done a very good job and will have to try again tomorrow ...

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you at the crop yesterday and I had a great time as well...Haven't laughed so much in ages either...

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Penny said...

Hope your curtain shrank at the same rate as the other one ;)

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

What's with all the cleaning ;) first it was Ruth now it's you...certinally know how to make a girl feel guilty don't ya lol!!!!

Had a great time on Saturday too.

TTFN
M

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Quit the cleaning and get scrapping I say, far more satisfying?! Maybe not, lol, guess what I'll be doing tommorrow.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big LOL! You guys sound like you had a WONDERFUL time at the crop.

But Lucy, I hear you've moved to a pretty rough neighbourhood?! LOL. Say hi to those neighbours for me will ya?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home