Saturday, August 19, 2006

Boxes!!

Everywhere!! Multiplying and stacking themselves in piles around the house!! Moving day is getting nearer and we all can't wait. Sad to leave our little house that we built, put our hearts into decorating, sweat into the garden and love into the walls. But 'home' is where you are, no matter which house you live in. We will make this new old home ours. Kinda really excited about it too. Once we have added a new room to the back then I get to add some colour and our personality to the walls. Gonna be lots of hard work but also lots of fun. Hey if 'e' can do it preggers then I am sure I can do it not preggers. lol E you are my hero, renovating while expecting.

The sleep countdown is on and the organising is done. Just the final packing and the cleaning (for those of you that know me WAHOOO!!! for the cleaning lol).

I really should be packing up the scraproom tonight but for some reason it is the room that I am struggling with the most. Need to be able to 'see' my things lol

enjoy the weekend

4 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so excited for you Lucy ... so are you a cleaning freak? love imagining all your boxes. and can so relate to not wanting to hide your scrapgoodies in boxes LOL even for a short time

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

making me want to move house now!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Penny said...

So are you feeling "boxed in"? Hee hee!

I'm going to have to pack away my scarppingstuff when the baby comes since the bassinette has to go in the same place. Makes me sad. :( But I imagine I'll not be too interested in scrapping for the first 6 weeks at least.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger lucy said...

Hi Penny

I am sure that you will get in your groove again once the baby is born and things settle down again. Enjoy your little bundle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home