Monday, August 28, 2006

Here I am

Well not there but over here!! lol We are in and mostly unpacked. I have three boxes left, hubby has nearly a whole garage full, but they are stacked away in cupboards and you can't see them LOL What a weekend!!! I am still so overwelmed and speachless about the help that we had. Thanks so much guys!! Thanks to the wonderful Nic for making us scones (yep freshly baked) and lunch, thanks Paul for the loan of your muscles and for mowing my lawn before it rained, thanks to my awesome sister who babysat the cat, cleaned cupboards and emptied my kitchen all over the place LOL, thanks to her hubby for his lifting skills. Thanks to my fantastic inlaws and to Nick and Shelley for helping to unpack. Just awesome guys!!

No thanks to mr telecom who stuffed up the change over of my phone and also now broadband is connected but unable to work at the same time as my phone line. Too funny!! But that too will be fixed.

There are so many things about this house that I dislike but so much more that I am starting to like. Little things that I am finding like the size of the bath is awesome, the handbasins are so deep and a good size, the flow of the house is working for us and we have changed around our extension plans a little now that we are in here, it is much WARMER than I thought it was going to be (phew) and the rooms are bigger too for the girls to store their many treasures that girls have. Little things that are making me happier every day. It is starting to feel like home.

Thanks for all your good wishes girls. Kettle is on any time. Thanks for the cookies too Penny LOL

Off to relax

5 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Sounds really really awesome, can't wait to come visit.

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, good result so far then! call us for the official house-warming.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Penny said...

Yay! It's good to be settled in. And to find out about those modifications you need to do, before actually doing them! LOL!

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going so well. Great stuff.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

can't wait to run amuck in Dec!!!........hehehe
sounds like you have settled in well Lucy. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home