Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Four more sleeps

yep thats all!! Four more sleeps and we are on the move. I went shopping yesterday with my MIL for baby clothes for my SIL. It was fun!! We found heaps, bought heaps (always fun when you are spending someone elses money lol) and also got some things on sale for next year for the girls. It was also good in that it kept me busy and I couldn't pack any more boxes LOL The weather is absolutely crappy, so heres hoping that it blows itself out by Friday and Saturday. Fingers crossed people lol

I am worrying that I have forgotten to do something, worrying that I haven't double checked something, worrying that the carpet wont get cleaned tomorrow at the new address cause I can still see furniture through the windows. I am trying not to drive past LOL

later

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Penny said...

LOL at you stalking your new house! ;)

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger lucy said...

true Penny LMAO never thought of it before.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too exciting! can't wait to be invited to visit !! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home