Sunday, July 30, 2006

I love scrapping

Did I say what an awesomely fantastical day I had yesterday??? Thanks so much for offering your place as the venue for the swap pins meet Nic. I went with the intention of scrapping full pages and not doing any swap pins at all. Swap pins??? Who needs swap pins??? LOL well apparently I do so I made some. 18 actually but apparently that wasn't enough so I made some more. Now I have 36 swap pins for CC06 and I am really pleased that I did them. They came out great considering I have never made them before and certainly had nothing planned.

Anyway the swap pins are made, my homework for some of my classes is still not done but hey I still have a few more days LOL

Thanks again ladies, you made yesterday a blast!!! I honestly haven't laughed so hard in ages. Makes you feel great!! I am a little bummed tho that Trina didn't decide to pop LOL and that E didn't pop long distance either LOL Come on ladies. Lets make it a race shall we??

Fantastic day. Loved it!! But I will need to diet now for the next two weeks LOL

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was great fun. when's the next one!! LOL

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome time had by all. Wish I had known about it as I am not that far away and am in a slump design wise with my swap pins, going okay but something is missing...Cheers, Debs aka Scrappygirl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home