Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What a weekend!!

What a blast CC06 was. OMG So great to catch up with so many awesome chicks. You girls are just wonderful. All my classes were cool and I came away with some fantastic projects, some still to be finished but I am determined to do that. Had an absolute blast, still recovering from the lack of sleep and the motion sickness from the flight and the 200 elevator trips a day LMAO. Oh and the scales aren't being very kind at the moment but I am 'ok' with that LOL The wonderful Trina had her baby boy the morning we left and the wonderful Evana decided that CC was a great time to have her gorgeous wee boy. We were taking bets on whether he would be born before dessert. LOL Well done ladies. Your babies are just gorgeous and I can't wait for cuddles. I did get cuddles with a friends little girl. OMG so clucky!!! Kate she is adorable!!!

As you will know from previous comments I wasn't really into the swap pin thing. Wow that was so much fun!!! I have a bag full of them (had to take them off the outside of my tote to fly home). Really lots of fun swapping and seeing what other people came up with. Next time I will be less shy about asking for them.

So to all you ladies that attended and I met, caught up with, chatted too etc. It was awesome!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!! can't wait for next year LMAO

Right on to the next thing. Packing up the house. We move in ummm.... oh yeah, 10 days!! Need to get a move on I think LOL Am still just cruising after the weekend. Will get out the boxes and the tape this morning. My scrap space is next on the list, so there wont be any finishing of projects, albums etc until after the big move. I did finish my two layouts from the megacrop last night and I am happy with those.

Have a great day.

7 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Rach H said...

booo hoooo I didn't get a swap pin from you :(
it was FANTASTGO seeing ya again!!!
have FUN packing I would help but as ya know I live to far away + which I heard you saw my Mt while flying to Wgtn!!!
sending lots of dots + stripes your way!!! ;)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Penny said...

Good luck packing!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger lucy said...

I'll post you one Rach

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

what you will send me a box to pack or a tag............baaaawhhaaaa!!!
I have one here for you too - infact I have all of my tags here. Didn't give anyway :(

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

ok had a child in my ear calling me a 'pain'........mmmmm wonder where she learnt that one from.....lol.......what i meant I didn't give any away!!!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Shame about the scraproom having to be packed with all those projects begging to be finished.

It'll be great to have you in the neighbourhood soon!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see all your finished projects when we next get together ... an excuse to meet up at Matamata scrapcamp???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home