Sunday, July 30, 2006

Clothes shop mirrors

Yep strange topic I know but Clothes Shop mirrors. I have come to the conclusion, after spending the day shopping with Nic, that clothes shop mirrors are a completely different brand of mirror to any other mirror in the world!!! Every single pair of jeans, and I tried on every single pair of jeans lol, made me look fat in every single mirror. LOL I did evenutally find a pair of jeans, completely different style for me but I love love love them. And they looked ok in the mirror in shop and look fantastic in MY mirror at home LOL It is strange tho, even losing two sizes in weight last winter hasn't changed my original thunder thigh issue area. And please, skinny size 6 lady in Jay Jays, who was very helpful and kept bringing me different jeans, please please do not tell me that I look great when your mirrors are telling me otherwise. LOL

I will look great when I am wearing my new jeans, my new cool top and my new multi functional pashmina/scarf thingy which my girls tell me looks 'groovy'. Hubby wants to know where the shoes are?? I want to know if there is room on the mortgage for the liposuction!! LOL

7 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Wow love the sound of the pashima, can't wait to see you in your new supermodel clothes!

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon they buy special mirrors for clothes shops and they make me look AWFUL too.
Hey, where's the super-model photos???

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger lianne said...

You're a funny girl Lucy. You look gorgeous. Thanks for the laughs and the help on Saturday.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

So where's the pics of the flash new jeans? Lol. Was a lot of fun on Saturday!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Roo said...

Ugh shop mirrors are the worst!
So you have some swap pins then do ya? I have decided that the only thing I am going to do at CC is hunt down everyone whose blogs I read and get a swap pin off them (so glad you made some) My mission for cc lol.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Penny said...

I agree entirely. They also make your skin look like you have some dread dermatological disease that will never be cured....

Then there are the girls in the next door cubicle who say things like "But the 8 make me look so fat!"....[true story] AAAAAAAAARGH!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Rach H said...

not long now to play!!!
1 more sleep for me until I drive down tomorrow.
see ya on Friday lovely!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home