Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm a love a lot carebear LOL

Thanks Nic (now how do you link again???) ah well check out Nics link at the side of my blog and go see what kind of carebear you are LOL Something silly to do at 11pm at night, waiting for hubby to come home from watching the ANZAC test. Did we win btw?? He hasn't really surfaced yet LOL

Off scrapping today and I can't wait. Its my sanity day. The day that I do things just for me, when I want, eat what I want, while looking at pictures of my little darhlings and wondering what to do with them LOL (the pics I mean)

Breakfast, then pack.

c u

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger lucy said...

about the same after you left LMAO

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Yolande said...

Hey Lucy we have so much in common... same jeans...although I think I have to now Squeeze into mine... and I'm also a love a lot care bear too... yeah sorry had to do it at about 1am I was bored waiting for the computer to upload... LOL... now what are you wearing to camp this year...just so we co-ordinate it better ok? sooooooooooo excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home