Friday, May 05, 2006

And then it happened

Yep!! We all knew it was going to happen and I had backed up as much as possible, saved all my pics to disc (most importantly) and crossed my fingers that I hadn't missed anything. Well Tuesday it crashed, big flashing screens, trying to continually restart etc. So off to the shops I race and meet hubby. And there on the shelf is my brand new, sparkling, fandangled, did I say NEW, fast computer!! 'That one please' I said. Then it was home to unpack and try to get it up and running (email included) before the school run, picking up extra kids and feeding them dinner, and before I had to start work in the evening. What a fantastic boss I have and told me to take the night off.

I am enjoying my new computer, getting used to Windows XP and where to find things. Also I love the speed. I can whizz around the internet at lightening speed. Did I mention that I love the speed??!!

Still haven't copied everything over, and have found that I have missed or incorrectly saved a whole pile of things, but my photos are safe and so is my journalling file.

So we are up and running, trying to remember passwords and site address. Oh and BTW I have lost all of my email addresses so I appologise if you don't hear from me. Just flick me a quick email if you wouldn't mind.

Right off to play Candyland and then it is bed time for the girls.

c u

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Woo Hoo new puter...how exciting. I love speed too...only thing is if it isn't super fast I get very anoyed and being on dail up super spped is not an option lol!!!
See you later on today or because you probably won't see this until after today, nice to see you today it was fun lol!!!!

hugs
M xoxo

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger lucy said...

Yeah it was great to catch up LOL See you in a couple of hours. oh less than that. Better get a move on.

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very envious of your new speedy machine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home