Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am sitting here staring at the fireplace

and thinking that I really really want to put it on LOL The temperature has dropped a fair bit this morning and the rain has set in. Apparently we have rain warnings out too. Nice. Hello winter. Not sure if I am really ready for you to arrive. I have stacks of firewood but still ....... LOL great scrapping weather tho and I am hoping to get into my scraproom and create something.......anything!!!!!!!! I have done one page in the last two weeks and I am feeling the grumpys LOL

Well this week has just disapeared. Infact the last two weeks have just flown by and I think I am still spinning. School hols came and went in a flurry of activity and we are now firmly back into the school routine. All the after school activities start up again next week.

National scrapbooking day is May 6th which is next Saturday and we have a crop organised. I am walking out the door at 10am and will be back sometime in the evening LOL So looking forward to it. Will be the first one that isn't run by KS as we no longer have a consultant. Just friends getting together to chat and scrap. My sanity day!!

The sneezes have started this morning, so I guess the cold season is arriving. Jess has been sneezing all morning and has a runny nose. Hopefully croup is not on the horizon.

Right off to do some jobs and hopefully con hubby into the fact that I really really need a new computer. This one is six years old and for the past three months has been playing up especially when I turn it on. Can take up to five times to get it going in the morning. LOL We all get a little slower as we age LOL

Hope you all have a nice weekend

4 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lucy I want to come up to your crop ... can I be your friend for 6 May????

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger lucy said...

Of course you can Karen. Did Ruth not scare you off last time LOL Be great to see you. Email Lianne for the directions. We'll even make you a coffee and a biscuit for driving so far.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Does feeding the computer coffee help?

National Scrapbooking Day eh... wonder if anything is happening out West.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy you are Too Nice. Coffee AND a biscuit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home