Sunday, November 26, 2006

Big Red is GONE

lol Well the big feature wall that was double sided and painted a chilli red colour is now grey. It was one of those things that I didn't like when we bought the house. Red isn't really my colour and as it was the wall between the lounge and what I am using as my office, it just made the space inclosed and dark. So I got sick of it this week and sarted trying out test pots. But the red was so intense that I couldn't see the true colours of the test post. Thanks Nic for suggesting to undercoat the whole wall first and for helping me with the painting lol. We now have a grey wall (cement apparently) where the red was. WOW it has opened up the space and really made it lighter. Um no it wont stay 'cement' but apparently grey is the colour that will cover up red and it sure has. Shocking paint job tho LOL

Great day yesterday catching up with the ladies from coffee group. WOW the kids have all changed so much and everyones lives are so different and busy.

Right must clean as the vacuum cleaner has forgotten what the floor looks like LOL

Have a great day all

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Go you, well done on painting the undercoat, now the for the fun part?!

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the preferred colour? after *cement* LOL
hey, if you have time for scrapping ... there's a harry potter-themed cybercrop on in the UK : see the link on my blogpost for Sunday 26 November
http://girlfriday.wordpress.com/2006/11/26/the-dark-paper-arts/

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Penny said...

A perfect space for a mural? :)

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see.....wheres the pic? LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home