Tuesday, November 21, 2006

shhhhhh

don't talk too loud or the kids will find me. I am hiding out on the computer for a few secs. Not really a good choice as this is where they know to look for me LMAO. Anyway. Just wanted to say what an awesome day Saturday was. Nothing like an all day crop with great friends, lots of cuddles (thanks baby Dan) and then dessert pizza to finish off. OMG if you haven't tried the Hells dessert pizzas then you definately need to put that on your 'things to try' list. YUMMOO and thanks Andrea for my new addiction. Managed to make a 12x12 canvas advent calendar but the lollies went missing, got a layout finished and started a mini album. So all and all not bad for me. Just need to find some time to finish the mini album and I also have another to do.

Got some chrissy shopping done yesterday with Jess at kindy. Gosh doesn't time fly when you are trying to spend money and I only just made it back to school on time!! lol

5 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL did they find you???
Loved our mini(alternative) scrapcamp day. And the discovery of dessert pizzas : too yummy!!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Yeah - my kids know where to find me too! And I refuse to try yet another thing i am likely to get addicted to!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

LOL Ruth! That dessert pizza was delishymo!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Penny said...

so the lollies went ... missing huh? yeah yeah.

Glad you had a great day! ;)

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Desert pizza? That sounds like something made just for me. Yummy!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home