Thursday, November 16, 2006

I have my car back tomorrow

and the pantry shelves will be filled at some stage during the day. OMG!! 3 days without a car and no shopping of any kind!! I am not a shopper, not a person that has to shop and buy stuff, well at least I didn't think so but I am feeling the withdrawals from NOT being able to get to the supermarket!! Maybe its just that place cause thats where the chocolate is!! lol anyway tomorrow there will be food (other than packet pasta and frozen veges) in the pantry. The little red car is still sick and at the doctors but hopefully will be home tomorrow. fingers crossed.

Not sure if I should say it as I don't want to jinx them but the kids are finally getting better. Jess seems to have got her snuffles back tho. Life can continue now that we are no longer in quarentine LOL

Have an awesome time those that are going to scrapcamp tomorrow. I am so jealous and know that you will all have a fabulous time. Please don't forget to pack the gumboots and the chocolate and the .......... LOL Have a blast ladies.

3 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! so good to have the little red car home again (hoping!!)
I'm glad to have mine back too ... 'cause it rained this week and I didn't want to bike to work in the rain!!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

LOL hope those shelves are well stocked again! See you tommorrow! YAY!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Penny said...

poor car ...
Foodtown and Woolworths do online shopping and delivery ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home