Saturday, December 24, 2005

My sleigh is in the North Island!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! It crossed the straight early yesterday morning and is at present sitting in the transporters yard in Paikakariki, which is about 7-8 hours drive away. I seriously thought about flying down yesterday and driving it back. I even checked out the flights to Wellington ($256 one way!!!!!!!!) But hey! Would have had my truck. The only things that stopped me was the fact that it was so blimmen windy yesterday the plane may have ended up in the Chattams LOL, oh and the fact that there wasn't going to be anyone at the yard by the time I could get there cause they were all going on holiday!! Oh yeah and the thought of driving thru the holiday traffic. mmmmmmmmmmm So here I am waiting patiently for my pressie LOL They have promised that it will be leaving first thing Wednesday morning (when they all go back to work) and should be on our doorstep some time late that afternoon. Christmas is just going to go on for an extra few days this year LOL

Well Santa arrives tonight and the girls are already very excited. We have a few things to do today, like giving toffee parcels to the neighbours, so hoping to keep them busy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!! Hope you all enjoy your family time.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

So glad the sleigh has arrived in NZ safe and sound, I bet you can't wait untill Wednesday

Happy holidays to you and your family, see you on Friday

Hugs
Michelle:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home