Thursday, December 15, 2005

Blog Challenge 12-18th December

I really should be reading books to my girls and putting them to bed but they are loving the extra few minutes. So time to complete a blog challenge LOL

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?... definately hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?... stick them under the tree - thats what elves are for and I sometimes wish I had some too LOL
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?... white
4. Do you hang mistletoe?... NO - don't wanna give hubby any ideas LOL
5. When do you put your decorations up?... First weekend is December is about as long as I can hold out dd number 1
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?... Ham yummy
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?... Going fishing on Chrissy morning with Dad so that Mum could get everything ready. Oh and Dad stashing fruit (lemons off the tree) into our Santa sacks.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?... Don't remember but I don't appear to be scarred by the event so it can't have been too traumatic.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?... No
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him?... my Grans toffee
11. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving?... Definately giving - I hate surprises and I certainly don't have any patience around pressies. LOL
12. What tops your tree?... An angel
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?... Sparkly diamonds - any small but expensive LOL
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?... Being with family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?... Pavolova
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?... the look on the girls faces on Chrissy morning when they realise their Santa sacks are full.
17. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?... Peppermint yuck, my new favourite is Fruitburst ones.


Thanks Shell that was fun.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for taking my challnge Lucy, its about time lol!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home