Saturday, November 19, 2005

Summer is on its way


What a fantastic day we had today!!!!!!!!! The sun was so lovely and warm. Hubby was busy putting in the edging for the new garden and the girls were getting scratchy. So we got out the hose and sprinkler and let them go for it!!!!!!! They loved it, first sprinkler fun for this summer. Which of course led to me getting out my lovely camera and having a play. I had a canon rebel and usually just stick it on 'green for go' and start snapping. Lately I have started playing more. Just love it!!!!!!!!!! I will see if I can remember how to add a pic. Oh and BTW, the girls dressed themselves in their swimsuits. Its been so long that they left their knickers on and Jess went that step further and left her t-shirt on underneath. But they didn't care, they were having too much fun.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like your girls had heaps of fun Lucy.
I am green with envy I wish I had a cannon rebel camera, but alas I will have to make do with my kodak easy share CX7330 ( TWH special) It does the job lol!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home