Wednesday, December 21, 2005

update from me

Gosh things have got so crazy. I have taken on a typing job from home in the evenings and that has really said goodbye to any scrapping time that I may have had LOL So now it is kids all day and typing all night. Nice to know I am contributing to the finances LOL So hubby went straight out and bought me a new truck. Well, new to me anyway. It is on a transporter somewhere between Dunedin and here (for anyone outside of NZ - about a 3-4 day drive, including crossing on the ferry). Its beautiful and I just can't wait for it to arrive. Cheeky is nuts and bolts and the new truck is whistles and bells LOL. Can't wait. Will be on the phone later today to see where it is and fingers crossed that it will arrived in time for hubby to put a big fat bow on it for Chrissy.

School finishes today at lunchtime. Wahooo the kids have 7 (or is it 9) weeks off. Nice long holiday. Not sure if I will have any hair left at the end of it tho LOL. Also I am so proud of my big girl. She won an award at prizegiving on Monday night. Only 4 awards per class. She got it for kindness, sense of humour and attitude towards schoolwork. Very very proud mummy!!!!!!!! Just wish number two DD hadn't managed to fiddle with the buttons on the camera so I actually missed the best shots of her receiving it LOL

Chrissy shopping was officially finished on Monday and that was a relief!!!!!! Just the supermarket to negotiate now and thats just normal grocery items.

BRING ON SANTA. I am ready LOL

Merry Christmas to you all

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger nic said...

I AGREE! bring in Christmas! I am ready for ya!!

And congrats ISsy on the award! Woohoooo! i dont even know if I said congrats in my fluster that day. lol

nic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home